How It Works
Remedy Medical Services provides complete physician staffing for your
Patients requiring admission after hours will be admitted by the Remedy
doctor as part of the integrated program.
The care of patients admitted through the integrated program will be
transferred to their primary physician or hospitalist service the next
There are many benefits to this integrated program.The Integrated program
- Minimizes or eliminates night call for clinicians thereby reducing
turnover and enhancing recruitment
- Streamlines patient care and increases patient satisfaction
- Saves thousands of dollars over a stand alone hospitalist program
- Improves the workplace environment by providing:
- Unified vision and approach
- Better working relationship with primary care staff
- Improved communication between staff and administration.